Applies to: Version 5.0, Version 4.0
- In your Word document, highlight the text you want to copy.
- In Word, click the “Copy” button or right click on the highlighted text and click “Copy.” Or use the keyboard shortcut to copy by holding down the Ctrl button and the C key.
- In PastPerfect, bring up the record where you want to paste the text.
- Click “Edit” on the PastPerfect record. Then click in the field where you want the text to go.
- On your keyboard, hold down the Ctrl button and the V key. This is the keyboard shortcut to paste.
- You should see the text appear on your PastPerfect record. Click “Save” to save the changes.